Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for informational and entertainment purposes only. All text authored by me is my property and cannot be used or replicated in any way without my permission.

This blog does not represent the views of my employers or any person or entity with which my employers associate or contract. They’re all great people, but this is my beat.

The content of comments on this blog are the sole responsibility of their respective authors, so it’s in your self-interest not to be a meanie. I reserve the right to block or delete any comment or commentator, and to use any comment left on this blog in future publications.

Although I do my level best to check my sources, privilege, and spelling, I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information, the availability of this information, or for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. In otherwords, choose wisely and carry a Swiss army knife. You’re on your own.

As a refreshing change to practically everything on the Internet, I do not share the personal information of anyone on this blog without that person’s permission. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of any site or content to which I link.

These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice, since I’m probably changing them at 3 am and you don’t want me to wake you up.

Thank you, Susan Gunelius at about.com, for providing a sample blog disclaimer for me to mutilate.